Sunday, May 9, 2010

Next Art Exhibition Performance

Performance during the Art Chicago 2010 under the Next Art Exhibition Chicago 2010!
I created this performance as public awareness of profiling people during started on May 1, the International Labor Celebration, as part of my contribution for the Public awareness of the Arizona Law 1087.

ON Friday, Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona signed a law — SB 1070 — that prohibits the harboring of illegal aliens and makes it a state crime for an alien to commit certain federal immigration crimes. It also requires police officers who, in the course of a traffic stop or other law-enforcement action, come to a “reasonable suspicion” that a person is an illegal alien verify the person’s immigration status with the federal government.
Kobach, Kris. “Why Arizona Drew a Line” The York Times. April 28, 2010
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/29/opinion/29kobach.html

I want to thank all the participants for your cooperation for making this happen, I will be posting more images of the event.




No comments:

Post a Comment