

Today While I was working on some new sketches. I couldn't help that some young people were approaching a Family near the Cloud Gate sculpture of Anish Kapoor in Millenium Park Chicago, They gave them the cold shoulder. I was intrigued by the fact of it, and continued to sketch. When i was getting ready to go home and get something to eat, then I was interrupted by a young man. The young man gave me a this bill!
He asked me -Where do you believe you are going to end up after death? In heaven or Hell?
My answer was I just know that I'll will die. The young man insisted thet I gave him an answer to his question? I believe in the reality of life. I respect peoples beliefs and their personal opinions. But the one word that got me interested into the chat was >GOD< to answer that I went into the mind and started analizing him. This in Mind>
Capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
2: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
3: a person or thing of supreme value
4: a powerful ruler
Source http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/god.
I believe in energy that revolves around us, but not necessarily has to be given a sole name. Having stated that, I acknowledge the fact of different societies in the world have their own beliefs. However, they feel the need to state that
A good book about this debate is: God?: a debate between a Christian and an atheist By William Lane Craig, Walter Sinnott-Armstrong.
In conclusion about this Chat I had with this young man, I left him with a little thing on his mind. Be aware about the society that surrounds us, and understand that there has to be a mutual respect in life. Whether you believe or not on a specific god or energy.
Just be good and just to your self in any inclination that you believe in!!
No comments:
Post a Comment